[xwiki-devs] How to download the complete source code?

Nikolaos Panagiotou npan1990 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:24:28 UTC 2011

Yes i read it and the article about building.The problem is that i cant
download all the files from a selected version.For example i want to
download all the sources to understand the project structure , modify a
file and build the modified file.The problem is on step one! i can
download the sources of a selected version!Is this possible ?