[xwiki-devs] [Vote] Postpone XE 3.0M3 release to Wednesday, March 2

Marius Dumitru Florea mariusdumitru.florea at xwiki.com
Wed Mar 2 15:28:27 UTC 2011

Hi again,

It looks like we need a few more days to finish the
http://lists.xwiki.org/pipermail/devs/2011-February/021938.html and to
integrate the user status feature (Sergiu, what's the status on this?)
thus I propose to reschedule the 3.0M3 release for Monday, March 7th. As
for the rest of the dates, I'd like to move the 3.0RC by one week and
keep the 3.0 final unchanged:

3.0RC1: 21th of March
3.0 Final: 28th of March

WDYT?