[xwiki-devs] How to download the complete source code?

Fabio Mancinelli fabio.mancinelli at xwiki.com
Wed Mar 2 16:32:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

if you want to hack XWiki I strongly recommend that you give a look at
how to debug XWiki using Eclipse.
Here http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/DebugXEWithEclipse
you can find the instructions for setting up a development environment
to modify/run/debug XWiki from within Eclipse.

The xem-web-debug-eclipse project works fine with the latest *Eclipse
JEE (Helios - 3.6)*
Make sure that you have the M2Eclipse plugin installed (if you use
Helios you can automatically install it using the Eclipse Marketpalce
(Menu Help -> Eclipse Marketplace...)) and that you import it in your
workspace as an *existing Eclipse project*.

-Fabio