[xwiki-devs] [Vote] Postpone XE 3.0M3 release to Wednesday, March 2

Jerome Velociter jerome at xwiki.com
Thu Mar 3 12:47:36 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Marius Dumitru Florea
<mariusdumitru.florea at xwiki.com> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> It looks like we need a few more days to finish the
> http://lists.xwiki.org/pipermail/devs/2011-February/021938.html and to
> integrate the user status feature (Sergiu, what's the status on this?)
> thus I propose to reschedule the 3.0M3 release for Monday, March 7th. As
> for the rest of the dates, I'd like to move the 3.0RC by one week and
> keep the 3.0 final unchanged:
>
> 3.0RC1: 21th of March
> 3.0 Final: 28th of March
>
> WDYT?

+1

It will allow me to do some tuning on the search suggest feature.

BTW, I could use some feedback on the feature (before or after the
release). Ideally I would like to have it activated by default for 3.0
final, but it may requires some more iterations.

Jerome.