[xwiki-devs] Status of Investigations in 3.0 Roadmap

Fabio Mancinelli fabio.mancinelli at xwiki.com
Fri Mar 4 08:55:28 UTC 2011

Hi Ludovic,

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Ludovic Dubost <ludovic at xwiki.com> wrote:
> Le 03/03/11 15:04, Fabio Mancinelli a écrit :
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Ludovic Dubost<ludovic at xwiki.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> In the 3.0 roadmap there was the following investigations planned (a bit
>>> ambitious):
>>>
>>> - App within minute - Investigation (thibaut, gregory)
>>> - Improved page loading - Investigation - (nobody)
>>> - IE6 support drop - Investigation (Greg + Ciprian ?)
>>> - Icon theme editor - Investigation (Greg + Caty ?)
>>> - LDAP admin section - Investigation (Greg + Thomas ?)
>>> - XEM HomePage&    Workspace - Investigation (Greg + Fabio + Caty ?)
>>>
>>> The current status is that:
>>>
>>> A proposal has been just sent for:
>>> - App within minute - Investigation (thibaut, gregory)
>>>
>>> There was a commit for a simple LDAP admin section by Jerome in 3.0 but
>>> no
>>> investigation:
>>> - LDAP admin section - Investigation (Greg + Thomas ?)
>>>

>>> If I'm correct, nothing yet has been done for:
>>> - Improved page loading - Investigation - (nobody)
>>> - IE6 support drop - Investigation (Greg + Ciprian ?)
>>> - Icon theme editor - Investigation (Greg + Caty ?)
>>> - XEM HomePage&    Workspace - Investigation (Greg + Fabio + Caty ?)
>>>
> Great.. will review this. Any status on the implementation at this point ?

Yes.
Eduard is progressing on Workspace. We already have something
committed here:
http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/contrib/projects/wiki30/trunk/

We transformed the tasks that were indicated in the design page in
JIRA issues in the Wiki3.0 project.
We link as much as we can to existing XE/XEM issues and contribute
patches back to be included upstream in the XE/XEM projects.

Thanks,
Fabio