[xwiki-devs] Where do we put common build tools?

Vincent Massol vincent at massol.net
Fri Mar 4 09:39:36 UTC 2011

ok.... latest agreement after more discussion between thomas and I:

We propose to do as proposed in Solution 3 earlier with some small modifications:

commons/
 |_ xwiki-commons-pom
   |_ tags
   |_ branches
   |_ trunk
 |_ xwiki-commons-tools
   |_ tags
   |_ branches
   |_ trunk
 |_ xwiki-common-core
   |_ tags
   |_ branches
   |_ trunk

with 4 JIRA projects:
- 1 for xwiki-common-core XCOMMONS
- 1 for xwiki-common-pom XPOM
- 1 for xwiki-common-tools/xwiki-common-tool-license XTLICENSE (we keep the exact same jira project for now)
- 1 for xwiki-common-tools/xwiki-common-tool-verifications XTVERIFICATIONS  (we keep the exact same jira project for now)

WDYT?