[xwiki-devs] XWiki.CopyDocument and copy.vm

Marius Dumitru Florea mariusdumitru.florea at xwiki.com
Sat Mar 5 09:51:38 UTC 2011

Hi devs,

I just noticed that we have two forms for copying a document:

Space/Page?xpage=copy

and

XWiki/CopyDocument?sourcedoc=Space.Page

copy.vm has been recently updated to follow the vertical form layout
standard and its code was also cleaned. XWiki.CopyDocument wasn't
updated and I find its code a bit buggy.

Maintaining both of them is wrong so I propose to remove
XWiki.CopyDocument from the XE xar and update LiveTableResultsMacros to
use xpage=copy for the copy link in the action column (I couldn't find
any other usages).

I'd like to do this asap.

Thanks,
Marius