[xwiki-devs] XWiki.CopyDocument and copy.vm

Ludovic Dubost ludovic at xwiki.com
Sat Mar 5 10:10:41 UTC 2011

Currently if I'm correct copy.vm cannot copy because it requires
programming rights.
If this issue has not been fixed, I suggest that at the same time we
make a "copy" implementation that does not need programming rights on
the source document.
A clean copy implementation needs to verify:

Read access on the source
Write access at the target

Ludovic