[xwiki-devs] Redesign of Download page (was Re: [Proposal] Optional Contact Form in the download page)

Ludovic Dubost ludovic at xwiki.com
Sat Mar 5 12:36:06 UTC 2011

+1

This looks very good.

I'd suggest once we have done this to revive a discussion about the Home
Page based on Caty's work:

http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/XWikiOrgProposal2

The current xwiki.org page really needs a revamp. We don't necessarly
need to do everything that is in Caty's proposal.
But we need for sure to revamp the entry point and give the "General
Links" a more proeminent space and clean the "Getting Started" section
which is highly outdated.

Ludovic