[xwiki-devs] [VOTE] Move web modue packages/groupid to org.xwiki instead of com.xpn

Vincent Massol vincent at massol.net
Sun Mar 6 19:54:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

Since we're starting the 3.0 cycle I think it's time to move the web modules to use the org.xwiki groupId and package names.

It's not really normal for an open source project such as our to use the package of a company (and that of a company that doesn't exist anymore... xpertnet has been replaced by XWiki SAS a few years ago) and I don't think moving web modules to that package/groupid is going to cause any important problems to anyone.

Here's my +1