[xwiki-devs] Redesign of Download page (was Re: [Proposal] Optional Contact Form in the download page)

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) valicac at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 14:06:19 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 15:48, Vincent Massol <vincent at massol.net> wrote:

> +1 great, let's finish this!
>
> Caty, where does the feedback form send the data when "sent anonymously to
> xwiki.org"?
>
> Who can help Caty finish the form data sending?

Right now the form send all the data to a single address integrated in the
service we used for the other forms on xwiki.org (formassembly).
Using this third party service I didn't try to validate and manipulate the
forms entries.

I used the generated form elements and restyled them (by adding new css
classes and restructured a bit the form flow).

I don't know what are the solutions: implement our own form, have a mail
server on xwiki.org configured or just hack that generated form.

Thanks,
Caty