[xwiki-devs] How to download the complete source code?

Fabio Mancinelli fabio.mancinelli at xwiki.com
Wed Mar 9 15:01:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Nikolaos Panagiotou <npan1990 at gmail.com> wrote:

> (The previous message was send by mistake)
> Very intresting.:D:DCan you explain a bit more step 3(this folder just
> have a pom.xml file) ?

It's true but... have you actually tried to do a "svn co
http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/platform/trunks/"?
Please do. You will be surprised of the result :)

> On steps 6-8 which is the source and the
> destination folder.

Source and destination folder are the same where xwiki.cfg.default and
the other files reside.
So, assuming that you checked out trunks in $DIR, they are in
$DIR/trunks/tools/xem-web-debug-eclipse/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/

-Fabio