[xwiki-devs] REST API usage

Luca Anca lucaa at xwiki.com
Thu Mar 10 15:24:09 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-03-10 at 16:10 +0100, Fabio Mancinelli wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I was wondering in which XWiki subsystems the REST API is used in a direct way.

Hi Fabio,

Annotations use it, by defining some annotations resources, to expose
the annotations data to the client. See here:
http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/platform/core/trunk/xwiki-annotations/xwiki-annotation-rest/ .

It's not yet there, but I will probably use it for the dashboard as
well, since I will need to get some data on client and the simplest way
is to have a REST resource.

Happy coding,
Anca