[xwiki-devs] REST API usage

Ludovic Dubost ludovic at xwiki.com
Thu Mar 10 17:26:54 UTC 2011

I've talked to a Sinequa consultant for integration of XWiki with the
Sinequa indexer using the REST api.
A few things where missing:

XML export using REST  (this is actually way important also for exports
and stuff. We need all XML exports that we have in the XWiki api, with
versions, without, with attachments, without etc..)
All modified pages accross wikis in a XEM
List of deleted pages
or more generally an exposition of the activity stream
HTML rendered version
Some easier way to access the rights information of a page/space/wiki
  (the XML version of a page allows it but a more specific rights
subsystem could be usefull)
Same thing for user and groups

This is probably true for any search engine. It was possible to use
other XWiki URLs to access the missing information but having it in REST
would be better.

Ludovic