[xwiki-devs] XWiki applied as a mentoring organization for Google Summer of Code 2011

Sergiu Dumitriu sergiu.dumitriu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:48:30 UTC 2011

Hi XWiki devs and users,

FYI, XWiki applied as a mentoring organization for Google Summer of
Code 2011 (http://socghop.appspot.com/). We have participated in
2005-2009, but we were not on the accepted organization list last
year. We have prepared and submitted yesterday an application for this
year's GSoC, and we'll be receiving a verdict from Google on March
18th (according to the timeline
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs#timeline
).

Here is the list of possible student projects we've come up with so far:
http://gsoc.xwiki.org .

We're open to new project proposals, and we'll inform the community as
soon as we get an answer from Google regarding XWiki's acceptance in
this year's Summer of Code.