[xwiki-devs] Arvind Gupta wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Arvind Gupta via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed Mar 16 19:52:48 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------Arvind Gupta requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Guillaume,

- Arvind Gupta

Accept invitation from Arvind Gupta
http://www.linkedin.com/e/3vasf0-glco4h7h-5q/9s_c-0fN05p6qjQq9meQgfVB/blk/I67545283_15/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_dj5vcPwOdjgRdPp9bS9jpSh1ekMUbPsRdzsSdzsNdj8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Arvind Gupta
http://www.linkedin.com/e/3vasf0-glco4h7h-5q/9s_c-0fN05p6qjQq9meQgfVB/blk/I67545283_15/0RclYPe38Rd3kTdAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Arvind Gupta be a good idea?

Have a question? Arvind Gupta's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Arvind Gupta and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/3vasf0-glco4h7h-5q/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation