[xwiki-devs] [Design] Message stream privacy and visibility

Sergiu Dumitriu sergiu at xwiki.com
Sat Mar 19 02:54:01 UTC 2011

Hi devs,

I wrote two design proposals regarding the new message stream
functionality (a.k.a. user status).

- http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/Design/UserMessagesVisibility specifies
what kind of messages (and wiki activity) should be displayed in
different contexts, like what should I see in my network tab, what
should I see when I visit another user's profile, etc.

- http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/Design/UserMessagesPrivacy specifies
some privacy requirements regarding messages, both from the read and
write perspective, like should I be able to see messages for a given
group, can I send a direct message to another user, etc.

Any feedback is welcome.
--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/