[xwiki-devs] Question for search the resources in dev mailing list

许凌志(Jamesxu) lingzhixu326 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 01:29:00 UTC 2011

I am the beginner contributor of xwiki, and I need to find helps like how to
get the source files, and how to compile them properly , and maybe some
other problems when I am going on. I think most of the quesion at the
begginning might be disscussed before in the mailing list. Is there any
search tools for such kind information?

--
Best wishes,

许凌志(Jame Xu)

MOE KLINNS Lab and SKLMS Lab, Xi'an Jiaotong University

Department of Computer Science and Technology, Xi’an Jiaotong University