[xwiki-devs] Question for search the resources in dev mailing list

vipunreddy.n at gmail.com vipunreddy.n at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 03:26:23 UTC 2011

Hi James,

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 6:59 AM, 许凌志(Jamesxu) <lingzhixu326 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am the beginner contributor of xwiki, and I need to find helps like how
> get the source files, and how to compile them properly , and maybe some
> other problems when I am going on. I think most of the quesion at the
> begginning might be disscussed before in the mailing list. Is there any
> search tools for such kind information?

You can get all the development related documentation at
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome , Few things that can be of
interest to you

   - Source Repository
   - Building XWiki from sources
   - Development Tools
   - Development Practices
   - Debugging

Yes most of the beginner level stuff is answered in previous mails.Its a
good practice to search for it before asking it on Dev list.
XWiki Mail archives can be accessed at  http://xwiki.markmail.org/ , which
has a pretty nice search feature too.