[xwiki-devs] GSoC 2011-"Mobile Skin for XWiki Enterprise"

Supreet Pal Singh supreetpal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:36:00 UTC 2011

Hi
I am Supreet and I would like to participate in GSoC-2011. I am mainly
interested in contributing to the project idea "Mobile Skin for XWiki
Enterprise". I have been working on web development for the past two years
and developed a couple of websites. I have a good knowledge of HTML,XHTML
and CSS , I also know PHP and am learning Javascript. If someone could help
me regarding this , I would be really thankful.