[xwiki-devs] GSoC 2011-"Mobile Skin for XWiki Enterprise"

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) valicac at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 20:09:51 UTC 2011

Hi Supreet,

This project is really nice and can be approached from a variety of angles
(we can have same functionality, but a different suitable for mobiles skin;
or we can think of a set o limited functions  to provide for the mobile
versions, etc).

I've done some sketches with a vision of a limited-mobile version of XWiki:
http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/MobileSkin
maybe this will give you some ideas.

Thanks,
Caty