[xwiki-devs] Question for search the resources in dev mailing list

许凌志(Jamesxu) lingzhixu326 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:51:15 UTC 2011

Thank you very much, this suggestion would be very helpful, I still have
some problems.

I need to improve the xwiki editor and WYSIWYG editor, add some
autosuggestion  futures to it, I should do it based on the source code of
the source of them, how can I get them, code on them and  test them in a
stantard processes in xwiki development.

Could you describe the processes, or give me some introductions for it.