[xwiki-devs] GSoC 2011-"Mobile Skin for XWiki Enterprise"

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) valicac at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:42:33 UTC 2011

When I though about the mobile skin my main focus was the edit option (since
it's a wiki and maybe you want to improve something on the go, maybe attach
a photo taken with your phone's camera, etc). You can actually see some
functions at
http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Improvements/MobileSkin/functions.jpg
there the focus is put on edit and some "social" activity, but this needs to
be discussed with the community and see what direction we want to take.

Thanks,
Caty