[xwiki-devs] [VOTE] Move to maven 3 as the minimum supported version instead of 2.2.1

Vincent Massol vincent at massol.net
Fri Mar 25 09:39:54 UTC 2011

Hi Paul,

On Mar 25, 2011, at 10:23 AM, Paul Libbrecht wrote:

> Honestly, I have a hard time to keep up with the maven versions...
> I was somewhat more active at maven 1 and now maven 3 would be imposed me...

Well this is only if you need to build xwiki from sources and honestly installing maven is so easy (takes exactly 1 minute last time I timed it!) that I can't see this as a real blocker :)

Note that maven3 is much better than the 2 and a lot faster so you'll benefit ;)

Thanks for your feedback though.

-Vincent