[xwiki-devs] [VOTE] New default color theme for XE3.0

Vincent Massol vincent at massol.net
Sat Mar 26 16:31:08 UTC 2011

I won't oppose it if everyone agrees but I'm against changing the color theme so late in the cycle (the release is Monday).

For several reasons but the main one is that it's not been tested at all:
- not tested on all possible screens; we have to verify the colors are ok everywhere
- not tested in the wild for various use cases (web site, intranet, etc)

Also I don't see any urgency since this is the first release of the cycle and not the last one, so we have plenty of time.

I'd suggest we calmly select a new theme in 3.1 for the rest of the 3.x cycle and then fine tune it for the rest of the cycle releases.