[xwiki-devs] Integrating multiple Bonita webapps within a single Xwiki instance

Eric Mousset ericmousset at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 03:22:09 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I am new to Xwiki, although fairly used to the J2EE environment.
I have searched Xwiki/Bontia/eXo sites and 3rd parties for answers to the
following questions, without limited success so far. The context is that of
a single Xwiki instance and multiple Bonita webapps.

1- Can Xwiki and Bonita integrate without using the eXo platform?
I guess the answer is Yes; and one of obvious method is to simply integrate
multiple Bonita webapps within the webapps directory of the Xwiki. Which
leads me to question 2.

2- Assuming that Bonita webapps all contain a common set of libs (starting
with the Bonita engine itself), is there a way to "factor in" these libs in
the Xwiki libs (as opposed to have them embedded in every single Bonita
webapp)?

Many thanks,

Eric