[xwiki-devs] [Proposal] Modify Box Macro

jstoldt j.stoldt at gmx.net
Mon Mar 28 10:43:54 UTC 2011

Hi Vincent,

I disagree with deprecating the title parameter. I remember using it a lot
for creating floating TOCs in the Wiki I built in the Company I used to work
for. Removing the title parameter would require them to edit like 200 pages
or so, which is really not desirable, IMO.

Speaking of which, it might actually be very nice to have a parameter in the
TOC macro that displays the TOC in a floating box. Best if it would be
possible to display it floating either left or right.

Regards,
Johannes