[xwiki-devs] [Proposal] Modify Box Macro

Luca Anca lucaa at xwiki.com
Mon Mar 28 11:53:36 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-28 at 11:59 +0200, Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I'd like to modify the Box macro in the following manner:
>
> * Deprecate the "title" parameter. I don't believe it's needed right now (it's put below the image and before the content) since it can simply be put in the content

Image too can be put in the content, even positioned in all the ways.
I'm not convinced that image makes more sense than title.

I'm 0 but I'm still to develop a full opinion about this macro. FTM it
feels it needs a bit of work to define the usecases (I mean besides our
own macros that extend it), to see how it makes sense for the user. From
my pov, not in this way (remove title and improve image support).

Thanks,
Anca