[xwiki-devs] [Proposal] Modify Box Macro

Vincent Massol vincent at massol.net
Mon Mar 28 12:14:51 UTC 2011

IMO we should also deprecate the "cssClass" and "width" box macro parameters.

If the user wants to use a different class or width he can use:

(% class="..." style="width:..." %){{box/}}

or for standalone (before we add a shortcut in the parser, see http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XRENDERING-75):

(% class="..." style="width:..." %)(((
{{box/}}
)))