[xwiki-devs] [Proposal] Modify Box Macro

Andreas Hahn ahahn at gmx.net
Mon Mar 28 16:01:22 UTC 2011

Vincent, could you please clarify ?
Your response left me in a state of confusion.

> Not exactly.
>
> Block parameters for standalone macro is not supported right now, you need to write:
>
> (% .... %)(((
> {{macro/}}
> )))

Is it true when using this group syntax the macro is supposed to
*always* enclose its content in a <div> ?
If not what is the exact definition of when to enclose it in <div> ?

> If you write

> then you're creating an inline macro.

Using this syntax (is inline==standalone ? )  (which is not yet
supported if I understand you right )
I might pass parameters to that macro but which parameters the macro
supports  depends on the macros programmers decision.
(there is no common set supported) Right ?

thanks for clarification
Andreas