[xwiki-devs] Anamaria Stoica wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Anamaria Stoica via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Mar 28 16:30:08 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------Anamaria Stoica requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Guillaume,

- Anamaria Stoica

Accept invitation from Anamaria Stoica
http://www.linkedin.com/e/3vasf0-gltm62jh-3q/9s_c-0fN05p6qjQq9meQgfVB/blk/I74022974_15/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_dj5vd3sVcz8Md3t9bTxOhQdblThWbPsQdzgQdzAUdj8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Anamaria Stoica
http://www.linkedin.com/e/3vasf0-gltm62jh-3q/9s_c-0fN05p6qjQq9meQgfVB/blk/I74022974_15/0RclYQdPAOcz0QdQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Anamaria Stoica be a good idea?

Have a question? Anamaria Stoica's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Anamaria Stoica and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/3vasf0-gltm62jh-3q/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation