[xwiki-devs] Interested in working on the project "Calendar Application" as part of GSOC

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) valicac at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 07:45:56 UTC 2011

Hi Anurup,

Glad to hear you're interested in the project.
It would be great to think a bit about the timeline and architecture. You
could also request for feedback for your final application.
If you have any questions address them on this thread or on IRC
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/IRC

Thanks,
Caty

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 15:20, Anurup Raveendran <anurupraveendran at gmail.com