[xwiki-devs] [POPOSAL] Add some automatic mail notification

Thomas Mortagne thomas.mortagne at xwiki.com
Wed Mar 30 08:43:02 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 10:34, Vincent Massol <vincent at massol.net> wrote:

> On Mar 30, 2011, at 10:27 AM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:

>>> Yep me too.

>>> +1 for all options. This should be configurable in your profile.
>>
>> Yep I though about that after sending the mail, better having all
>> theses configurable.
>>
>> But still need a vote for the default one ;)
>
> Hmmm shouldn't default be no notification?

I don't think so. When someone answer to a comment I made I expect to
know about it by default for example and that's how it's working for
all the website I can think of.

I'm less sure for 1) but I think notify by default is the good way
too. My vote logical for 1 is that when you start participating a page
you want to be notified of the modification made to this subject.
That's how it's working for jira for example.

>>> Again +1 for all options. This should be configurable in your profile.

>>> Thanks
>>> -Vincent

Thomas Mortagne