[xwiki-devs] GSoC 2011 App Engine prototype Project

supun wickramasinghe pulasthi911 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:09:10 UTC 2011

Hi

oops i have no idea how that happend :(.

what i said was :
Im Interested in this  App Engine prototype Project can i get some more
information on how this should be implemented. i'm familiar with the Google
App Engine so find this project interesting. would  be great if someone
could point me in the right direction. is this going to be implented using
the existing App Engine API or using and framework like objectify.

thanks Ecaterina Moraru for pointing it out :)

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
valicac at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Supun,
>
> Glad ti know you're interested. You're message seems incomplete.
>
> Thanks,
> Caty
>
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:32, supun wickramasinghe <pulasthi911 at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> HI All
>>
>> Im Interested in this  App Engine prototype Project can i get some more
>> information on how this should be implemented. i'm familiar with the
>> Google
>> App Engine so find this project interesting. would  be great if someone
>> could point me in the right direction. is this going to be implented using
>> the
>>
>> thanks in advance.
>>
>> --
>> Pulasthi Supun