[xwiki-devs] XE and XEM 3.0 released on maven.xwiki.org

Andreas Jonsson aj at member.fsf.org
Wed Mar 30 20:38:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

When upgrading to 3.0, there is an null-pointer exception thrown when
launching the WYSIWYG-editor, before you upgrade the wiki-content.  I
guess it assumes that the new configuration items are present.

	at
org.xwiki.wysiwyg.server.internal.DefaultWysiwygEditorConfiguration.isSourceEditorEnabled(DefaultWysiwygEditorConfiguration.java:204)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.doInvoke(UberspectImpl.java:395)
	at
org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:384)
	at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:173)
	... 109 more

Best regards,

Andreas Jonsson