[xwiki-users] User Screening at registration

Gonçalo Luiz goncalo.luiz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 11:10:48 UTC 2010

Hello Caleb,

In fact there is another mail that is sent to the user (as there was before
my editing) without the token.

In the meanwhile I used the following snippet in a page to activate users:

{{velocity}}{{html wiki="false"}}

#set ($results = $xwiki.wrapDocs($xwiki.searchDocuments(", BaseObject obj,
IntegerProperty act where obj.className = 'XWiki.XWikiUsers' and obj.name =
doc.fullName and act.id.id = obj.id and act.id.name = 'active' and act.value
<> 1")))

<ul>
#foreach($d in $results)
 <li>$xwiki.getUserName($d.fullName) (<a href="$d.getURL('save',
'XWiki.XWikiUsers_0_active=1')&xredirect=$doc.getURL()">activate</a>)</li>
#end
</ul>
{{/html}}

#if($results.empty)
No users lacking activation.
#end
{{/velocity}}

Not sure if it is the best solution, but it seems to be working.

Thanks very much.
Gonçalo Luiz