[xwiki-users] deleted wrong dir for solr...

Marc AUDEFROY audefroy.marc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 07:48:28 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I migrated Xwiki to 6.3 to 6.4 but I have this issue : http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XE-1463 <http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XE-1463>
I try to delete data/solr but I deleted the wrong dir and I destroy the dir containing “org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.EmbeddedSolrInstance”.

Obviously… When I start XWiki, I have this error :p

2015-02-02 17:56:39,567 [main] ERROR o.x.s.s.i.SolrInstanceProvider -
org.xwiki.component.manager.ComponentLookupException: Failed to lookup component [org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.EmbeddedSolrInstance] identified by [role = [interface org.xwiki.search.solr.internal.api.SolrInstance] hint = [embedded]]

How do in order to desactived solr and reinstall this with extension manager? Or another solution?

Thanks!

Marc