[xwiki-users] How to convert terminal pages into nested spaces

Marius Dumitru Florea mariusdumitru.florea at xwiki.com
Fri Nov 20 15:47:31 CET 2015

If you are an advanced user as per
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/User+Profile+Application#HEditPreferences
then you just have to:

* Select the Rename page action from the menu
* Uncheck the "Rename as terminal page" check box
* Click on the Rename button

That's it. But before you do this you should ask yourself if it makes sense
to convert from terminal to nested page. It makes sense only if you plan to
add child pages under that page. Otherwise no. It's perfectly fine to have
terminal pages.

Hope this helps,
Marius