[curriki-devs] Curriki Branches for 2.0 and 2.1

Joshua Marks jmarks at curriki.org
Sat Nov 20 21:19:56 UTC 2010

Ludovic,

Curriki.org is running on the Curriki 1.8 branch, and we need to continue to
build and modify on this branch. As long as there is no impact on this and a
there is a path to migrate to a newer branch and core, then I am fine with
this. However, if there are implications, please describe them.

Joshua Marks
CTO
Curriki: The Global Education and Learning Community
jmarks at curriki.org
www.curriki.org
US 831-685-3511

I welcome you to become a member of the Curriki community, to follow us
on Twitter and to say hello on our blog, Facebook and LinkedIn communities.