There are 3 comments.
 
 
OpenId Connect / cid:jira-generated-image-avatar-8dc4588d-1f3a-415a-bb77-1762004aca6c OIDC-320 Open

Allow disabling the logout on provider side

 
View issue   ยท   Add comment
 

3 comments

 
cid:jira-generated-image-avatar-fe9353f7-e32d-4231-a1bb-423e23d187eb Thomas Mortagne on 29/Sep/26 16:01
 

If it helps, I can re-test on our instance with logoutEndpoint left empty (so discovery is used) and post the full redirect chain from the logs.

My main concern is what to do with this issue exactly smile.png

From what I understand, what would make the most sense would be to change the title to something like "Logout mechanism appear in the configuration object" and just cleanup all that.

AFAIK OIDC logout in general works fine. If it turns out that you have a problem specific to EntraID with it (but I know quite a few users do use EntraID already so I would expect something like this to be reported already), the cleanest would probably be to create a new dedicated issue as this one is starting to be pretty messy and hard to follow.

 
cid:jira-generated-image-avatar-fe9353f7-e32d-4231-a1bb-423e23d187eb Thomas Mortagne on 29/Sep/26 16:02
 
bq. If it helps, I can re-test on our instance with logoutEndpoint left empty (so discovery is used) and post the full redirect chain from the logs.

My main concern is what to do with this issue exactly :)

From what I understand, what would make the most sense would be to change the title to something like "
Missleading ' Logout mechanism ' appear in the configuration object" and just cleanup all that.

AFAIK OIDC logout in general works fine. If it turns out that you have a problem specific to EntraID with it (but I know quite a few users do use EntraID already so I would expect something like this to be reported already), the cleanest would probably be to create a new dedicated issue as this one is starting to be pretty messy and hard to follow.
 
cid:jira-generated-image-avatar-fe9353f7-e32d-4231-a1bb-423e23d187eb Thomas Mortagne on 29/Sep/26 16:02
 
bq. If it helps, I can re-test on our instance with logoutEndpoint left empty (so discovery is used) and post the full redirect chain from the logs.

My main concern is what to do with this issue exactly :)

From what I understand, what would make the most sense would be to change the title to something like "Missleading 'Logout mechanism' appear in the configuration object" and just cleanup all that
(if someone do want to implement that one day, it can be put back) .

AFAIK OIDC logout in general works fine. If it turns out that you have a problem specific to EntraID with it (but I know quite a few users do use EntraID already so I would expect something like this to be reported already), the cleanest would probably be to create a new dedicated issue as this one is starting to be pretty messy and hard to follow.