Hi Thomas, *Road Map: Status* * * 1)Complete SyncDaemon [done. some fine tuning needed] 2)Encryption features [currently working on] 3)Do full documentation of the current platform.[done] 4)JUnit tests [next week] 5) I have uploaded the documentation set in a zip file at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30342197/Full%20Documentation.zip .Feel free to ask for clarifications and point out mistakes,improvements if needed.[start with INDEX-XWiki Android]. Where shall I publish them ? In the extension space (where Chamika's Documentation is) or the design space?. Regards, Sasinda Rukshan On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:41 PM, sasinda rukshan <[email protected]>wrote:
Hi Thomas, *Road Map: Status* * * 1)Complete SyncDaemon [done. some fine tuning needed] 2)Encryption features [currently working on] 3)Do full documentation of the current platform.[done] 4)JUnit tests [next week] 5)
I have attached the documentation in a zip file.Feel free to ask for clarifications if needed.[start with INDEX-XWiki Android]. Where shall I publish them ? In the extension space (where Chamika's Documentation is) or the design space?.
Regards, Sasinda Rukshan.
On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:20 AM, sasinda rukshan <[email protected]
wrote:
Dear Thomas,
*RoadMap.* 1)Complete SyncDaemon 2)Complete Encryption features. ( The module will not be fully specified. Only little functionality for this project) 3)Do full documentation of the current platform. (quick starts, contribution guides ...) <<need opinion. Is documentation considered part of GSoC? 4)Junit Tests (for the new high level rest layer, xwiki Domain model persistence) 5)Some more UI demos. (what about making a View-Generator-Engine as a reusable component to generate android view widgets for Document and its parts?. Only objection with me is time concerns)
Extra:
I did not do that announcement yet :-). Hope you are not angry with me. I planned to do it after I add UI to demonstrate "Sync Daemon". Currently you can only manually save and do the publishing later.
I hope to complete SyncDaemon demo, Encryption by the end of this week. (Then only left will be Junit tests and some more UI demos to show adding comments , attachments to the android's XWiki Domain model). I will be completing the RAL layer without the querry methods. Querry methods are a lot of big work. I'll just note the idea here. ex: querry all documents with a blogpost object or a blog category object. How to do: Make 2 instances of Document Object (doc1, doc2) doc1.addObject( XBlogPost) doc2.addObject(XBlogCategory)
in the RAL : DocumentRao.querry( doc1, doc2) <<here querry method signature is querry(Document ... docs)
:-) This is very highlevel. And I am not smart enough to fully implement it. (slight idea of using QuerryBuilders and Filter Chains :-( ) So I want implement it.
Also the test build is not working. The test modules are running up to mvn phase apk. Shall I see to it later, when I add my own Junit tests.
Regards. Sasinda.